3rd Line Network Engineer
£45,000 | Greater London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
3rd Line Network Engineer - Remote Based - Cisco - SD WAN - Meraki - CCNP -
Our client are a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in IT Support Services, Managed IT Services & Professional IT Services, holding a Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft. They are seeking an experienced 3rd Line Network Engineer with Cisco SD-WAN experience in a remote based role.
The 3rd Line Engineer to join the managed services team, preferably based from our clients HQ outside of Manchester however they will consider remote working.
* Remote analysis and support of customer faults and changes, utilising network management systems and remote access solutions.
* To be successful as a 3 rd Line Engineer you will need troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve faults efficiently.
* Excellent networking skills, that involve routing, switching and security.
* Requirement analysis and solution specification culminating in writing scope and design documents
* An interest in Software Defined Network, including SD-WAN, SDA and DNA
Fundamental to this role:
* Experience with Cisco SD-WAN
* Experience with Cisco Meraki
* Experience/interest in VeloCloud
* Experience/interest in SDA
* Experience/interest in ISE
* Experience/interest in DNA
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on 01442 285020 or email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.