2nd Line Service Engineer
£30,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
2 nd Line Service Engineer, Leeds
We are working with a client who are looking for a 2nd Line Service Engineer to have the opportunity to become a pivotal member of the Service Desk team; focussed on delivering friendly, expert, and professional service to our clients. You will be responsible as the lead escalation point providing support to our Service Desk with occasional customer site visits!
* Respond to all new assigned tickets within 30 mins
* Provide response to all open tickets every 24 hours
* Provide responsive support to all customer enquiries and incidents
* Take ownership of incidents and ensure customer comms is clear and consistent through the ticket lifecycle
* Manage your own ticket queue, providing a positive support experience for customers
* Carry out daily checks to backups and client infrastructure alerts
* To produce and maintain full client documentation, ensuring all changes and amendments are accurately recorded
* Provide on-site support to customers when necessary
* Windows Server 2012r2, 2016, 2019
* Active Directory & Group Policy
* Managed Switches (Aruba, Unifi)
* Firewalls (SonicWall, Unifi, Draytek)
* TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN/Routing
* PRTG Network Monitoring
* Cloud Hosting Technologies (Azure/AWS)
* NAS Storage (QNAP, Synology)
* Office 365/SharePoint
* Automation & Integration
* Day to Day Management
* Network Security
* Email Gateway Security
* Backups & Disaster Recovery.
* Knowledge of VOIP
* Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
* Produce and maintain detailed documentation of customer networks
* Broad knowledge & experience of "day to day" IT Support Issues and the aptitude to use past experiences to support Service Desk with any range of issues.
Any further questions or direct applications, please send to email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.