1st Service Desk Analyst x2 - Higher Education
£27,236 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
1 st Service Desk Analyst X2 - Higher Education
1 st Line Service Desk Analyst x2 is needed to support a Higher Education client to provide support to users within their organisation's learning spaces, on windows-based applications.
The 1 st Line Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing 1 st line support across university wide software, hardware and systems including, desktops, laptops and tablets with operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX, Android and IOS based services.
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Higher Education- Essential Experience
* Ability to provide first line support for a wide range of supported systems, including equipped learning spaces, printing, Microsoft applications and user account issues.
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate key success factors.
* Basic knowledge of service management and ITIL processes and principles.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce documentation that supports customers achieving support through self-service.
1st Line Service Desk Analyst X2- Higher Education - Desirable Experience
* Relevant Degree and or experience of working in a similar role within the education/learning sector.
* Experience or working knowledge of IT and Audio-Visual technologies with the ability to provide 1st line support on these.
* Knowledge of ITIL framework.
* Conversant with the support of MAC operating systems and hardware.
* Experience of Microsoft Office 365 services including Teams and OneDrive
The role represents a great opportunity to join a developing service management team who are supporting a critical cloud digital transformation. The role can grow with the individual, and you will be given an opportunity to be mentored and learn with an experienced team to develop your experience. Extensive learning and development opportunities and scope to climb the pay scale.
Please note that role is permanent and includes all the permanent benefits, including an excellent pensions scheme.
The role is on site in East London.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.