0365 Solution Architect
£70,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
New Permanent role: O 365 Solution Architect | based in Leeds, West Yorkshire | salary circa £70,000 PA
Our global client is looking to recruit an experienced Microsoft 365 solution architect to join their current IT team based in Leeds. The role of the 0365 Solution architect will be to work closely with our internal teams and assist them in their migration and on boarding activities to the Microsoft 365 platform.
You will be responsible for Microsoft 365 administration and in providing end-user support and training. For collaborating with the IT Management team to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
You will be developing the business use of implemented Microsoft 365 Technology e.g., the Microsoft 365 applications and the automation including SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype for Business.
* We are looking for candidates with a range of both technical and business focused skills and experience.
* Deep knowledge in Microsoft 365 technologies with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams.
* Demonstrable experience delivering Microsoft 365 solutions in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in undertaking business impact assessments for major Microsoft 365 updates, as well as analysing complex technical issues and proposing appropriate solutions
* Experience designing, provisioning and delivering workable Power App solutions
* Experience of working with third party providers e.g. Microsoft technical support, Consultancies etc.
* 3 years' experience implementing and developing business solutions with Microsoft 365, particularly SharePoint and Teams
* Experience in understanding business requirements
* Experience of persuading organisations to adopt new technology
* Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including networks, programming, media, and devices
* Solid understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities
* Proven experience in planning, organization, and development
* Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
Please get in touch for the full job spec: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 878685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.