£50,000 | West Yorkshire | Permanent
Posted 29 days ago
Position: 0365 Consultant - Leeds
Our global award winning consultancy are seeking to hire an experienced Office 365 consultant to join their Digital Services talent team. Working closely with the internal teams and assist them in their migration and on boarding activities to the Office 365 platform.
You will be responsible for Office 365 administration and in providing end-user support and training. You will be collaborating with the IT Management team to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring their existing strong knowledge in Office 365 and to assist in the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects.
This role will suit professionals looking to develop their skills within Office 365 and who enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Ensure the operational health of the Office 365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Assist in the administration and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange, Teams, OneDrive infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Office 365 related issues including connectivity and mobility when alerted by monitoring software or staff
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Office 365)
- Execute, manage and lead users through the on-boarding technical and support process
- Support and resolve specific user deployment issues
- Analyse, develop and communicate key on-boarding process and technology improvement feedback for on-boarding services and entire deployment cycle
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office 365 service, and all required tools and products
- Interact daily with IT team to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices
in addition you will have a range of both technical and business focused skills and experience. Must have deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams.
Ideally you will have experience with 0365 migrations and on-boarding activities. Experience of System Centre Configuration Manager implementation (SCCM), the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments
For further information and application please apply to Justine Sellman at InterQuest - Tel 01423 878 685 firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.